Tuesday, January 25, 2011

'Wolves Crack CIS Top Ten at #9

The Thunderwolves cracked the CIS Coaches Poll for the first time this season coming in at #9 after sweeping McMaster this past weekend.
The OUA West is well represented this week with three teams in the top ten; joining the Thunderwolves are this week's opponent, Windsor at #7 and Wilfred Laurier at #10.

CIS:BlackBerry - CIS Top Ten Tuesday (#18): National leaders stay put

Lakehead comes in at #8 in the CIS Hoops poll and is currently #7 in the national RPI.

1 comment:

  1. Barnapus - glad to see you and your team continue to do well - when the weather in T-bay warms up let me know and I'll pay you a visit!!! JJ

    I disappointed in 2010, so in 2011 I hope I can come to cheer on you and your team in the CIS Finals (Final game that is).

    Good luck the rest of the way.

    ReplyDelete